Monday, March 9, 2009

Geocaching you ask...

What a beautiful and fun weekend minus Pea-Dad getting some weird rash and the poops. Ok, back to the great weekend. After having the plague in our house, it was so nice to open all of the windows get the fans going and Lysol and Clorox wipe in a frenzy. Cole, Tink and I walked up to the baseball field and watched the tail end of Clay's first baseball practice of the season. We then had a visit from Natalie, Lance and Radar who introduced us to Geocaching. It was our fun yet brief adventure to find some treasure. The boys had a blast and Cole kept saying he wanted to go on another adventure. Want to know more about Geocaching, go to www. geocaching.com.

Sunday I was fortunate enough to visit baby Megan and take some really cute shots of her. I will be posting some later. I also started a new blog (although no content yet) for Relaxed Fit Photography. I think I will post most of my photography fun there. I am a work in progress and this is just one more step in realizing my better creative self.

Grateful for my life and for another day on earth :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

LOL....I find it hilarious you posted about our adventure. I can not wait until we go again.