Monday, March 23, 2009

Life

What a busy and great weekend we had. Saturday morning had us at a Disney themed birthday party. Jodi is such a talented party thrower. Everything was coordinated so nicely and the kids had a blast.

Saturday afternoon was Clay's first minor league game. It's a little nerve racking with the kids pitching to each other. We lost by one run, but it was good to see him out there. He is still all knees and elbows, but he held his own on the field.
Sunday brought us another adventure with Natalie and Radar. Latta Plantation was so beautiful and the weather was perfect for a long hike through the woods. I was telling someone at work about it and he said, "YOU, went into the woods???". I know that's Natalie's thoughts as well, but it is important to me that the boys get out there and hike and have fun "adventures". I appreciate you Natalie and that you tolerate and encourage our adventures!

Today is Monday and the first day of the rest of my life... Hopefully this little beauty will be in my future. The Canon 5D, I WANT ONE! For just a mere $2,000 it could me mine and all that a full frame digital SLR can bring me :)




1 comment:

Natalie said...

Only $2000, what's the problem, why have you not ordered one already?