Friday, May 15, 2009

Affirmations

Haven't felt much like writing lately....

Here is a thought for today.

Affirmations for Release:
I am willing to release my old patterns of fear and insecurity. Today, I embrace confidence. I am willing to release my old patterns of lack and limitations. Today, I embrace the universal abundance. I am willing to release my old patterns of weakness and dependency. Today, I embrace energy and strength. I am willing to release my old patterns of negativity. Today, I see the world filled with creative opportunities. My life is renewed through the cycle of release and acceptance.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I kept waiting for the punch line....deep thoughts by Jack Handy....JK...I love you...I wonder if I could use a few more dots in this comment.......

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather...just looked at your new blog...Relaxed Fit...and really liked it...looking forward to seeing more of your lovely photos...remember to have fun with it and enjoy the process of being creative...have a great weekend. Fondly, Roberta
http://con-tain-it.typepad.com