Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life according to Cole @ 3


Cole is very entertaining at this age. He is so full of spunk and attitude. He is still all about me, which I know will change quickly.

Here are some things about Cole at this age:

Chicken Donalds or Chicken Burger= McDonalds

Hasa Birthday To You= Happy Birthday To You (I heard this one in the car while he was singing the Happy Birthday song to himself. I suggested that the word was "Happy" and not "Hasa" and he told me I was wrong :)

Favorite Movies: Toy Story, Chicken Little, Monsters, Inc.

Favorite TV Shows: Backyardigans, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse and Blue's Clues

Favorite Activities: Blowing bubbles, playing with his cars, driving his big wheels, Going on adventures

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Does he need to go on an adventure this weekend?