Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009

Wow, it's been a week and 2 days since my last post. Time seems to be flying by so fast.
Today, I have been thinking about what this year will hold for me. I continue to be surrounding by a feeling of change. I feel like I am on the cusp of major creative changes in my life. On the Yahoo Inspired group, we have been sharing what our word for 2009 is. The word I have chosen is "Aspire". This word seemed to jump out at me in my head. It seemed to encompass my feelings of wanting more. I would like to fulfill my potential this year. I want to feel like I have accomplished something at the end 2009. I want to reflect and be proud of my accomplishments. I want to feel more settled in my own skin instead of feeling a restless intensity that seems to be boiling just under the surface.

Always thankful for....

My husband
My children
My dogs
Phish Food ice cream
Candy Hearts
Nestle Hot Chocolate w/mini marshmallows
Project 52 (http://thecreativelife.typepad.com/blog/2009/01/project-52-week-one.html)
Digital Photography School (http://digital-photography-school.com/?awt_l=7vPHS&awt_m=1bMpxUbB4LkfGf)
All things Fleece!
The Gayle King Show on XM Radio

No comments: