Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is the year...

This is the year to do! I am really trying to focus on collecting less and doing more. With that in mind, I am participating in the Project 52 challenge over at http://www.jenwilsondesigns.com/. She is one of my favorite digital scrapbooking designers and I have purchased quite a bit of her designs in the past. I have not used them to actually scrap anything, but I have COLLECTED quite a bit. So by participating in this challenge, it is forcing me to DO one digital layout a week. The creative team provides the parameters for the layout and I have to post my layout in two galleries. The best part is there is a deadline each week that I have to stick to. I have completed 2 weeks so far in this 13 week challenge. So without further ado, here are week 1 & 2 layouts.


Next on the agenda is my trip to San Francisco for work. I leave tomorrow and will not be back until Saturday afternoon. Long flight, but great city!
Now for all things awesome in my life:
Thank you husband for being you
Thank you mother for an awesome visit (and pictures)
Thank you new puppy for continuing to bring us happiness (and poop where it shouldn't be)
Thank you job for helping us pay our bills
Thank you gym for being there even though I have been avoiding you
Thank you friends for being there even when we don't talk everyday
Thank you Crystal Light for making Peach Tea
Thank you Cameron for making my 2009 word necklace
Thank you GOD

2 comments:

Laurel said...

These are beautiful! I love the designs and the pictures. Great work!

Cameron said...

Oh hi! I'm just catching up on my Inspired girls' blogs and I was so surprised to see my name on there! :) So glad you like the necklace! :)