Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009! I know this is going to be a year of change, a renaissance. It has been a little while since I posted and a lot has happened in the last couple of weeks. Christmas has come and gone and in a very peaceful way. Pea-Dad is now off of his walker and on to using a cane. He still can not drive but has been getting around with the help of some friends and family. We added a new addition to our family and her name is Tinkerbell. She is a Shih-Poo mix and weighs only 1.5 lbs. We brought her home on 1/2 and have been spoiling her ever since.

Cole also had an adventure over the holiday break that included a total of 11 stitches. I am amazed that Clay has made it through 8 years with no stitches and Cole is 2 and has now had 11 stitches (I am not counting the 5 surgeries in the first year of his life :). I would like to continue to recognize the things that I am grateful for in every post of 2009. I think it helps me to remind me how lucky I am.

Full of Gratitude For:

Our new puppy
A husband's healing hip (like the alliteration)
My health
Oprah's Best Life Week
My 2009 Word
My creative spirit
Popcorn
Chocolate
Group Power
Bubbles (and the distraction they provide during a 2 year old's stressfull visit to the emergency room)
Kind doctors who show patience when training their interns (emerg. room visit)
Aunt Annette (nana-ette)
Red cream soda

No comments: