Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Project 52

I am so loving this challenge over at Jen Wilson Designs. It is really helping me document moments and stories. I have printed them out and created an album which makes it more tangible for me. I have enjoyed posting my layout in the Jen Wilson gallery as well as the Jessica Sprague gallery. Let me tell you, if you are every feeling down, just post something in a gallery and you get lots of positive comments. It's amazing how generous people are with kind words in this hobby. I really enjoy reading what people write even if it's only a few words. I have made an effort to start commenting on more layouts because I want someone else to have those same feelings. So in the spirit of kind comments, I would like to encourage everyone to go out into the world and say nice things to people. I am going to follow that plan myself!

No comments: