Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day and Gratitude


OK, so if you haven't noticed I've stopped adding lists of things I am grateful for. I have decided to elaborate more on specific things than on creating a list. One of the things I am most grateful for is my choice of husbands. I really picked a good one and I am eternally grateful for that. Sometimes I am amazed that with all of my poor relationship choices in the past, I was able to get this one right. Everything isn't always sunshine and roses, but I know without a doubt he loves me and has made some major compromises in our marriage to make me happy. With Valentines day tomorrow and all of the focus and pressure to do something great for your loved one, I can sit back and relax in the knowing that nothing additional is required of me. As corny as it sounds, everyday is Valentines day. Not always a roses and candy Valentines day, sometimes just a kiss or an I love you kind of Valentines day, but a Valentines day none the less. Today, go out an celebrate life and your loved one even though it is NOT Valentines day yet :)

No comments: