Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Nike + Challenge

I LOVE my latest gadget. I bought a new pair of Nike's and they have a sensor in the bottom of the left shoe. I then take the partner to the sensor and plug it into my iPod Nano. Once I plug in the receiver, the Nike+ menu appears on my iPod and can track my running/walking workout. Once I am done, I plug my Nano into my computer and my workout is uploaded to the Nike+ website where I can track my progress. I HATE running, but this little gadget might just get me to run/jog on a regular basis. I even joined a challenge on the website to go 20 miles in one week. I started yesterday and completed 2 miles. I better get going if I am going to accomplish 20 miles by next Wednesday!

Check it out:
http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/?sitesrc=uslp

No comments: