Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas

The 23rd, really??? Is Christmas only 2 days away. We have really scaled back this year and I think I am a bit more relaxed because of it. No credit card debt this year because of Christmas, woohooo!

I received the photo books from my very first maternity shoot yesterday. I was really pleased with the result. I ordered one book to give to Rochelle (the subject) as a gift and I got a free smaller version to keep. The small book is almost like a mini portfolio. I really enjoyed taking the pictures and I hope she enjoys the end result as much. The possibilities are endless!


Feeling thankful for:

Target
Chipotle Grill burrito bowls
Cherry Cordial Kisses
Mp3 Panda- .20 cent song downloads!
Robin Thicke
puppies
My Sony point and shoot camera that lives in my purse
My new set of hot rollers
Headbands (for bad hair days)

No comments: