Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bolt

The title today has many meanings. Bolt is the name of the movie we took the kids to see today. Bolt is what Cole did after the first 15 minutes of the movie. Fortunately, there weren't many people around us and we were in the handicap seats for Pea-Dad. I guess he is still a bit too young for the movies. Bolt is what I want to do sometimes when the weight of everything seems too much. Being an only child gave me a sense of comfort in my solitude. I like the time by myself and there is little of it these days. Sometimes, changing diapers, stopping kids from fighting, doing laundry, getting something for my walker bound husband can all be a bit overwhelming. I am not complaining, simply stating facts. I think that is one of the reasons this blog is becoming more important to me. It is a place where I can remind myself how lucky I am. Do I really want to Bolt? No, I know how good my life is and that these challenges will pass and I will miss the times when I changed diapers.

Grateful for...

Technology and my new blog header
Photoshop
Jessica Sprague classes
My camera
Netflix
Pizza Hut
Christmas lights
Life
Movie popcorn
Anything covered in fleece

No comments: