Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 9

SO LUCKY, my feeling for today. I can't explain it, but I feel hopeful today, excited, ready for new challenges. My family is in good health, my job is challenging and going well and I am headed to Vegas in 2 days! Woohoo! Tonight is Clay's holiday program at school and I am sad that I will have to miss it. I am getting Pea-Dad to video, and I think Clay will enjoy watching me watch him even though I can't be there. Can't believe we are already into December. Even thought presents will be slim this year, I hope to teach my kids the importance of being grateful for what we have.

Thanking my lucky starts for...

1. My family
2. My job
3. A car that runs
4. Spring is right around the corner :)
5. Hot chocolate
6. My iPhone
7. The ability to help a friend
8. The ability to accept that my hair WILL grow back
9. Cheese popcorn
10. New perfume (thanks, Megan)
11. Trouser socks
12. Silly face photo of me and Tori
13. Left over Chinese food
14. Blogs!!!
15. All the creative souls in the world willing to share their gifts

No comments: