Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 10

Back from Vegas, woohoo! We had a very enjoyable time, but I was so ready to come home. I couldn't wait to see the kids and just hug each one of them. It is nice to have a little time with Pea-Dad alone, but after about a day, we are sooo ready to see them again. I am glad I was able to take PD to Vegas but I think it would have made more sense to wait until after the hip surgery. Anyway, it's done and surgery is Wednesday. I am so hoping he will finally get some relief.

Lately, I have been feeling the need to do something... take pictures, write, something creative. Making the time seems to be the challenge, finding ways to stimulate the creative side of my brain before it dies. Struggling, knowing there is more to me and trying to express it. Feeling on the precipice of something, but not sure what?

Knowing I am lucky to have:

A great husband
Wonderful children
A job I love
A roof over my head
Food to feed my family
An open mind
Good Neighbors
GPS
My Mommy
A candy apple in my refrigerator

Things I miss:
My Dad

No comments: