Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 8

The Vegas countdown begins! We leave Thursday and I can not wait!!! Just the thought of alone time with my husband is enough and then the chance to go somewhere that he has never been doubles the excitement. I am a bit worried about leaving the kids, but I know they will be fine.

Yesterday was a great day, 8 people in my Centergy class. A big step up from last Sunday's whopping zero! I really love the music and the chance to do something that is not only calming, but challenges my strength and flexibility. After class I headed over to my neighbors house and took pictures of them. Bud has struggled with cancer, but has been in good health lately, so I thought now was the time. I had told Martha that I wanted to take their portraits some time ago, but things kept getting in the way. Bud will be 80 in Feb. and I did not want to let another thing stand in the way of spending some time talking and photographing this very special couple. SO glad I took the time!

Grateful For:

1. Time with special people
2. My job
3. Gossip Girl
4. Go Diego Go!
5. Mickey Mouse pajamas
6. The new Jet- Puffed Mallow Bites (chocolate covered mini marshmallows)
7. My fun laptop
8. Photoshop CS3
9. Free Actions
10. Digital Scrapbooking
11. Nestle Hot Chocolate w/mini marshmallows

No comments: