Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 1 - Life as a Grateful Blogger!

Hello World! The wonderful ladies on the Yahoo Inspired Group, have truly INSPIRED me! I am now entering the world of blogging. I have been reading the posts from the group and the discussions on creating a blog from scratch and I decided to go full steam ahead. I believe in the Law of Attraction and I know that is why this blog is coming to pass. Sometime ago, I created a blog on Word Press called "Live and Be Grateful". I really believe in the "Gratitude Attitude" and wanted to start expressing it daily through my blog. It was over 6 months ago and I never did anything with it. Then I saw a post from Cameron (http://createbeautydaily.blogspot.com/) mentioning a group keeping a list on their blogs of the things they are grateful for. I took this as a sign. I switched to blogger (cause I saw a lot of cool people use it) and dove right in! So, without further ado, here is Day 1 of my Gratitude Attitude put to the test :)

Today I am Grateful for:

1. Change! (Check out the new Chief of Staff)
2. Kind people who share their knowledge
3. My iPhone, because it's just so darn cool!
4. My husband (best decision I ever made)
5. My relationship with Rochelle (my husband's ex-wife & Tori's mom)
6. The fact that she is going to give me the chance to do my first maternity shoot
7. My ability to apologize and accept when I am wrong
8. Cathy Zielske's BPS class
9. Any Jessica Sprague digital class online
10. My new Kindle (woohoo, thanks mom!)
11. My ability to heal from wounds of the past

No comments: