Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 2

Today is a great day. The weather is beautiful and Pea-Dad was able to play golf. I have been reflecting all day on the photo shoot I did with Rochelle, Tony and Tori last night. I took 120 shots. I was really surprised when I plugged in my memory card and there were that many images. My inexperience shows a bit, but I realize I will only get better with practice. I know the photographs that appeal to me and I think once I am comfortable in understanding light and composition, I will be able to relax in my creative space.

My Gratitude List

1. Freedom (in life, in creativity)
2. The President Elect
3. Lunches that can be expensed!
4. Used but New to Me photography gear
5. My mom in town for the weekend
6. My all day photography class tomorrow
7. My friend Beth
8. Pound cake from my co-workers wife (thanks Donna!)
9.Fun Dip sticks, not the powder!
10. My relationship with Tori (my bonus child)

No comments: