Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 3

Busy weekend at my house. Last football game for Clay, birthday party with mini petting zoo and a win for the Panthers. At the birthday party I practiced some of the things I learned in the class I took on Saturday. It was interesting to apply some of the things I learned in regards to reading the histogram on my camera. Boy, was this a feature I was underutilizing! I wound up with a couple hundred pictures and loaded them on the evite website that they used for the invitation. I actually had one of the mothers ask me if I was doing it professionally or as a hobby. Who knows, today as a hobby, tomorrow as a professional.

Today I am grateful for:

1. Qdobe mexican food
2. The inspiration quotes posted in my cubby
3. Great co-workers who make me laugh
4. mandarin oranges
5. The fact that my husbands retirement $$$ is not invested yet
6. Returning the expensive light meter that I don't really need
7. My friend Beth
8. The new FREE Jessica Sprague class "Stories in Hand" www. jessicasprague.com
9. Daily reminders to think creatively
10. Dr. Morton for using his craft to save my baby
11. Photo books
12. Audiobooks on my iPod

No comments: