Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 6

Feeling great today. Had to weigh in at Weight Watchers and lost another 2.8lbs. This brings my total to 11.2 in 12 weeks. Seems like food plays a very important part in the whole weight loss thing ;)

Wondering who has bar-b-que on Thanksgiving??? Guess what, my in-laws do. That being said, I have purchased a small turkey breast, potatoes and little frozen corn on the cobs. Even though I have no idea how to cook it, we will have turkey at some point this weekend!

Feeling Grateful For:

1. Weight Watchers (woohooo)
2. My mom coming to visit
3. Tamara (my hairstylist)
4. Boar's Head Bologna
5. Really good rolls
6. My crock pot
7. My willingness to try to cook something in my crock pot
8. My boss
9. The fact that I can work from home if I need to
10. SWAPS! I love the Inspired group in yahoo!
11. The ability to step outside my comfort zone
12. A birthday check I am depositing today (sorry Mom!)
13.The new laptop I got at work today
14. My almost trip to Vegas
15. All things digital scrapbooking
16. Photography seminars that broaden my horizons
17. Cameron (http://createbeautydaily.blogspot.com/)for creating beautiful jewelry that make's me want to learn to do that

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: